A&A Fratelli Parodi Spa, a leader company in the production of vegetable oils, esters, waxes and butters, vegetable based products that find application in the cosmetic and industrial fields, is UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified. Strict quality standard procedures are followed in all departments, with the aim of meeting all the necessary requirements. Efficiency is best achieved by optimizing resources and flexibility technologies.
Attention to quality has granted us the most valuable reward: customers' trust.
Selected lubricant esters are certified as compliant with the standards imposed by the FM Approval certification for the class 6930 “Industrial Hydraulic Fluids”.
A&A Fratelli Parodi Spa is a Kosher certified company
A&A Fratelli Parodi Spa integrated policy:
- Taking commitments (explicit objectives of the Review by the Department) that must be respected by the Company;
- Meeting the needs of the customer and monitoring, through the creation of quality products conforming to the requirements of the law, the punctuality and accuracy of deliveries;
- Corporate Commitment to produce in quality and respect for the environment, ensuring that all personnel understand what the customer wants and participates in the maintenance and improvement of the management system itself;
- Satisfaction of its staff, through the continuous improvement of knowledge and the way of working, with the training necessary to perform their duties;
- Respect for the staff, the customer and the community, with a responsible and careful personal hygiene, labor and environmental protection.
For this purpose, management has identified priority areas of intervention and has the following objectives:
- Keep active the Integrated Management System Quality / Environment [SGI] satisfying all the requirements contained in the standards UNI EN ISO 9001:15 / 14001:15 and applying, where possible, integrative models with the System Safety Management [OHSAS 18001 / LG UNI INAIL];
- Establish annual targets for measurable improvement that can also involve third parties who act in the name and on behalf of the Company;
- Communicate to the public the information needed to understand the environmental impact of the company's activities, pursuing an open dialogue;
- Promoting employee responsibility at all levels and its suppliers / subcontractors to environmental protection through the planning and delivery of training / information;
- Know, and possibly affect the environmental management of its suppliers;
- Check the amount and type of raw materials, auxiliaries and finished products, in order to evaluate the introduction of substances that have a better environmental performance than the current in use;
- Managing the actual environmental impacts of their activities / products / services, taking into account their future development;
- Improving the management of waste products, with particular attention to hazardous waste;
- Take the necessary measures to reduce the environmental impacts associated with emergency situations;
- Contain and improve the consumption of energy and natural resources through a continuous action monitoring, control and reduction;
- Perform preventive communications about the risks internal and external business, which may involve the community, businesses and the Public Administration;
- Supply staff with a working environment clean, safe and appropriate to prevent the risk of accidents and / or incidents
For this purpose, the Executive Board is committed to ensure that this document is understood in the content and purpose, implemented and supported by all the staff at any level. The Executive Board also undertakes an annual basis to review this document in order to confirm and / or update the content as needed.
A&A Fratelli parodi is OHSAS 18001:2007 certified.
OHSAS 18001 is a standard certification recognized at international level, that sets requirements fora Workers Safety and Health Management System. The certification audit includes review of company safety policies, objectives to be achieved, management system, operations planning and processes, adoption of improvement measures (risk eduction), management of documents and data, including records, rating, corrective and preventive actions, plans to review and redefine objectives and targets.